Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May's Picture a Day

Someone posted a list of picture a day prompts for May on Facebook and I just loved the idea and motivation to get out and take pictures. All of my pictures will be shot with my HP camera with six measly megapixels, but just know that my heart thinks I'm shooting with my dream camera : )

I have also given this as an assignment to my four oldest children who will also be blogging about their daily photo. I thought it a perfect opportunity to stretch their creativity, work on photography, photo editing, grammar, writing, and a load of other skills. Gotta love homeschooling! My oldest son isn't too happy about it, so, my husband had to remind him how blessed he truly is to be home schooled. He still doesn't quite get it, but hopefully someday....

May 1 Peaceful

When I first saw that they had hayed this field down the road from my house I knew I just had to get a picture of it. I love the look of a freshly hayed field with all those perfect looking round bails dispersed throughout. There's just something serene, almost perfect about this scene to me.


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment