Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 7 Someone Who Inspires You

Someone who has inspired me is definitely my daughter Bethany. For a very long time my husband and I had gone back and forth about whether or not it was immodest to wear pants or not, never being able to really come to a conclusion on the matter. Meanwhile, Bethany began wearing skirts on a regular basis. I noticed how pretty and feminine she looked when in a skirt or dress as opposed to shorts or pants. That's when I decided that I'd like to look as pretty and feminine as she was looking. 

I've also had others who inspired me by their pretty femininity with their quiet examples. A special thanks to the Bounds ladies who are impeccably beautiful, inside and out. 

So, I wear skirts and dresses because I am a woman and should look like one at all times, which automatically takes care of the modesty issue of pants or skirts. 

I hope we can inspire you to take the "One Week Challenge" to set aside your pants and shorts and wear a skirt or dress for just one week. Pay attention to how you feel and how others look and treat you. Leave me a comment and let me know how it went.

Shalom,
Julie 


No comments:

Post a Comment