Today Yaffa is 1 year old!!! She has been such a blessing, a joy, my easiest birth and easiest baby. Thank You SO much, Abba, for this reprieve. This has been a trying year in so many ways, but Yaffa was not one of them.
. 1.I’m thankful that Yaffa has been sick only once in her first year.
2. I'm thankful Yaffa wakes each morning so excited to see me.
3. I’m thankful for her chubby little arms that she throws straight up in the air for me to pick her up.
4. I’m thankful for long legs and cute toes that demand to be chewed and sniffed while nursing.
5. I’m thankful for our sweet cuddles at bedtime as she lays her head on my shoulder and pats my back.
6. I am especially thankful for the Beautiful Joy she brings to my life.
Abba, may You bless her and guide her all of her days. May she live her life in the way of our Moshiach, Yeshua. Pour out Your Spirit upon her to live a kadosh and righteous life.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights…
|Make your own photo slideshow|