It's Been 1 Month!
It never ceases to amaze me how time flies with a newborn. If only pregnancy would fly by that quickly :) I'm also amazed that even though this is the ninth life I've given birth to it still feels just as much a miracle as the first. How awesome Yahweh has been to me!
Each month I'm going to try to blog about little Yaffa and ten things I'm thankful for that are related to her being in our lives. I hope you'll enjoy our trips down memory lane.
I'm thankful for.......
1. The heavenly smell of a newborn.
2. The velvety feel of Yaffa's face against mine.
3. The dozens of times a day that I get asked, "Can I hold Yaffa?"
4. The way Analise wants reaffirmed every day that when her "Waffa" gets big "she play with me?"
5. Snuggles with her each evening as we spend family time together.
6. Getting to dress up a little girl again. (I L O V E putting bows in her hair)
7. Nursing and rocking her until midnight each night.
8. Eight wonderful siblings to love and hold their sister.
9. The way Daddy gets jealous if he hasn't gotten to hold his Yaffa much that day.
10. Eyes that can gaze so contentedly at this very special and beautiful life in front of me each day.
Thank you, Yahweh, for this blessed life You have given me!